Monday, October 16, 2006

Carhenge

Some may know, we took an impromptu road trip with Uncle Tim last week. He offered his new Suburban rental, planned it all out, why not? We started up through Nebraska and our first main stop was Carhenge. It was a total surprise to me and as soon as I saw it I got so excited! I have always had an interest in cars (maybe because my brother Jason was so into them as a kid?). Alliance is in the middle of no where...and all of the sudden, you see this huge "sculpture" of old cars. The pictures speak for themselves. It was really cold, windy, and started to snow but that didn't stop us from having so much fun there! You gotta see it for yourself. Check out www.carhenge.com for more details.
~Rose






More of our trip to follow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT is hilarious. What in the world...

annie said...

Spontaneous road trips are the best kind. What fun!