Monday, October 23, 2006

Time Flies!

I was looking at a friend's blog recently. She had taken her son to Bate's Nut Farm to pick pumpkins, ride ponies, pet goats, ect... We took Hope and Owen about a year before we moved to Colorado. I keep these pics with our fall decorations and pull them out each year. I scanned them in today to share with all of my co-bloggers! Hope is just under two and Owen is about 2.5 months old. I think Emma and Levi look so much like their older siblings. Enjoy!


~Rose

3 comments:

McNeill Family said...

Great Idea!!!!!

Evan said...

Hey, I know those pumpkins!
They are SO cute! That place is just great for pictures. Johnny wasn't too keen on being placed atop all those pumpkins, but we got plenty of other good shots.
Beautiful babies!!!

annie said...

oops, that was me, Annie. Forgot to log Evan out.