Tuesday, October 10, 2006

What Was He Thinking?

O.K. I am a bit embarrassed to admit it, but those who know me well, or who have lived with me know I spy a bit. I love to peek out my windows and see what's going on in the hood. Now, mind you, our street is pretty quiet (unlike our first apartment in Murrieta-way busy-fun!). We do have this one neighbor though...he lives across the street and is a nice enough guy. We call him the Rev...I guess he's a reverend or something, but we can't quite figure him out. Sometimes he's the friendliest...yelling hello to us from his apartment door...other times it's like he doesn't even see us. I think he may be on some sort of meds ;) Well, he provides me with a bit of entertainment. Yesterday was one of the best times to catch him. I was holding Levi, Hope was working on her writing/phonics at the table, and I went to the window. I happen to see his car backed up to his front door and there seems to be a dryer or something like that in his trunk. He is in the process of putting a STOVE on top of this and before you know it (but you could see it coming) the stove tips over the tip of the trunk and crashes down on his rear window. I could tell he was bummed, but he proceeded to strap it down and then he drove off. These are a few of the pics I took from my window. Sorry for the blurr :)
~Rose


4 comments:

kolorado said...

the one of the "mover" rounding the block is hillarious

beckwanda said...

thanks for the dryer with the stove factor moving tips. they are sure to come in handy. those load 'n go's at the home depot are pricey!!!

brent larson said...

YES!!
There seems to be a laundry theme in this blog.

Aaron Calles said...

My guess is that he is NOT doing laundry for Jesus...