Saturday, August 11, 2007

The New Laundry Room

My brother Jason was a big help with the new drywall.
Owen had to help paint and did such a good job!
Notice the new vinyl tile floor that Desi and I put in. I love it-easy to install and inexpensive!
Josh helping to bring in the new washer...I was sooooo excited to get a washer/dryer after 5 weeks of no laundry in the house!
This is my new laundry room :)
Note: the yellow is where the blue is, but there are two white walls and the steps are painted brown. I'll post a pic later. Our neighbor Candace came over for a few hours over three days to paint for us. Desi and I helped her a bit here and there, but without her, it probably would not have gotten done before our friends flew in for a visit.
Once again...neighbors are great :)
~Rose

4 comments:

McNeill Family said...

So clean and new!!!! Laundry will be much more fun and appreciated!

Paul and Kameron Morton said...

LOVE the yellow! Bright and cheery!

melissa said...

I love the yellow! I have plans to paint our kitchen yellow at some point, it's such a happy color for places where chores are done.

Anonymous said...

I agree...happy thoughts when doing laundry! Ha ha ha!
~Rose