Tuesday, September 26, 2006

3 Months Old Already?

Today marks Levi's 3rd month breathing oxygen. This past month, we moved him into Owen's room. A week after that we moved him into the crib at night. I splurged for my last baby and bought a new mattress pad/cover and 2 new blue checked flannel sheets. I think babies prefer the softer sheets on their cheeks (my babies all slept on their tummies and Levi does too). Levi has been sleeping through the night pretty regularly for the past month. Sometimes he gets up a little too early for me (like 5:55 this am) so I feed him and put him back down, go back to bed and pray fervently! God answered my prayers this morning and Levi slept till 10ish! He's getting less cranky and smiles a lot after he's been fed.




Being home with our kids is such a blessing, but some days do seem very long. How is it that the past three months have flown by so quickly? I am enjoying Levi so much, especially when he's happy!
~Rose

No comments: