Wednesday, December 20, 2006

My How The Snow Has Piled Up!

Here's a few pics of our backyard taken today every few hours. Notice the big tree trunk...it's coming out of a planter bed that's three big bricks high...I thought this was a lot, I mean A LOT of snow for our backyard.

A few hours later...our picnic table is hard to make out.

It was so windy that our back yard acted like a bowl and the snow just piled up so fast.

Notice how high the snow is compared to our back wall!

More pics to come- fo' shizzil.
~Rose

6 comments:

they call me... tim said...

that is so crazy! good progressive pics rose.

Anonymous said...

thanks tim...
just went for a walk out front...snow up to my knees in the middle of the street and up to the bottom of my coat on the sidewalk and it's still coming down.
~Rose

Heather said...

I just left a comment on the Kylander blog about how I wish there would have been snow when we came to visit. It looks so beautiful now! Hopefully soon we will be back to see it when it's all white!

Brad said...

Great pictures!

Paul and Kameron Morton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul and Kameron Morton said...

HOW COOL!!! I mean, I'm sure driving in it is a bummer and shoveling it and all, but THAT is sooooooo cool. I'm trying really hard not to be jealous and to be happy with the light rain we had last night, but SNOW on CHRISTMAS!! THAT is so neat! :) Might have to save that new-bike ride for a few more months- and cheers to Desi for a great gift!!