Friday, December 01, 2006

Brave Girls!



I have two brave girls. We went to the Butterfly Pavillion awhile back. They have a BIG fuzzy trantula named Rosie that one can "hold" if one should desire. I asked Owen if he wanted to: "NO!" I asked Hope: "NO!" I asked Emma: "Yes!" She sat right down and let Rosie walk across her hand. Not to be outdone by her 2 yr old sister, Hope decided she would do it. We asked Owen again, no he would not, not even for the cool sticker you get for doing it. Classic example our our kiddos personalities...those of you who know them well enjoyed this story I'm sure (Grandma Jan!).
~Rose

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for Emma being so brave!! I wish we all could have a little of that in us. Of course that will be something that will have us worrying about Emma as she grows up.

Rose - I finally got my blog updated. I switched over to the Beta and it worked so much better this way!! So hopefully this will be the thing that keeps me going.

love ya,
Shannon