Sunday, December 03, 2006

200th post and this one's a doosey!

Emma lost her lovie/blanket a few days ago. She really wants it, so we were tearing the house apart looking for it. I was in the basement and low and behold, I found a lighter and crack pipe (I think-not an expert on drugs) between the couch and daybed on the floor! CRAZY! For those of you who didn't read it, go back to to October Archives and read "The Biggest Scare Of My Life" posted on Oct. 7th. to find out how the crack pipe got there. I guess this guy wasn't drunk...he was high! Pictures of a crack pipe found in my basement seemed like a good post for my 200th post! Life in the city...never dull and I love it!


~Rose

6 comments:

brent larson said...

insane...life in the city indeed....
ugh.
brent

kolorado said...

I'm missing out...bring it up to the burbs and we'll party

McNeill Family said...

ok grandma Jan is funny!!!!!

Thank you Jesus that no one else found it!!!!

Paul and Kameron Morton said...

After 200 posts, I would like to say thanks for keeping us all up to date on what is happening in your lives. I love the daily stuff that happens in your family that you share along with the big stuff (i.e. scary stuff in the basement). Thanks for your hard work!!

annie said...

Oh, this post brings back memories..We lived in one house where the day we were moving in we found a joint, and a couple months later I was cleaning the side of the refrigerator and found a little packet of crystals. We are sure it was an illegal substance, just not sure which one. Oh yeah, that was also the place where at around midnight when I was home alone, some guy with one of those giant cans of budwieser was banging on my door. I had to inform him of the disappointing news that his "supplier" had moved elsewhere. Scary!
Glad YOU found the stuff and not the kiddos. Happy 2ooth post. I just reached my year of blogging and didn't blog about it. I've got to get back on that train....
Nice posts and pictures.

Starrs In Denver said...

Thanks everyone for the comments! I am thanking God (He is good indeed) that I was the one to find the pipe! I pray you all have a peaceful next few weeks. ~Rose