Tuesday, November 07, 2006

So That's What They Do In The Winter...

We had some free time on Sunday before going to the airport. We decided going to Mall Of America was a good idea. Did you know you can't bring your guns in? Here's the sign to remind all of us who usually carry our guns with us to shop.

There's a theme park in the middle of the mall...Levi was too short to ride the rides.

We rode 3 rides each...the log ride (Paul Bunyon ride) was the best...reminded me of the Log Ride at Knott's. We didn't want to pay to get these ride pics, so we just snapped a shot with the digital. Josh & Desi were really terrified.

I was pretty scared too!

The view from 7 stories up on the ferris wheel. Did you know the first Ferris wheel had cars that held 50 people each? This one only held 4 people each...bummer.

We stopped in Stillwater for coffee Sunday morning. Desi took a spill down the stairs...when will he grow up?

A view of the St.Croix River from the top of those stairs.

~Rose

5 comments:

they call me... tim said...

why do you have to copy me?

Starrs In Denver said...

I took that picture on Sunday while still in MN (had not seen your post)...so it was my own good idea apart from your good idea. I guess great minds think alike.
~Rose

Brad said...

We were just there! MOA is huge! We skipped the rides though...they looked lame. After seeing your pictures I'm glad we didn't waste our time or money.

But it looks like you guys had some fun. Good for you!

Starrs In Denver said...

Hey, the rides weren't the tallest or fastest, but they were fun...you missed out!

they call me... tim said...

Forget the rides... if I ever go to MOA I'm going straight to the Gap. It must be amazing!