Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Free Candy!

We survived a hellish hour drive up to Thornton to have dinner with the Kylander's. The traffic on Halloween was ridiculous. The kids had fun and despite the cold temp, we headed out to get some free candy!
Princess, Princess, Spiderman, Frog, Princess, Winnie The Pooh

Nice smiles from E & E!

Three of the 12 dancing princesses.

Levi and I had spider shirts. His shirt is new and now he finally has something to wear with his Vans! Thanks again Lori...those are such cute shoes :)

~Rose

4 comments:

they call me... tim said...

I'm assuming this free candy came from a church sanctioned harvest festival outreach, right? If not did you check for razor blades and meth?

Anonymous said...

Just beware even if it did come from a church sanctioned harvest festival outreach there could still be razor baldes and meth among many other things....You just never know these days.

they call me... tim said...

good point heather. I remember one year while working the wordless book booth at ccm I came across a jolly rancher that had been soaked in jack daniels. The rest of that evening was a blur...

Starrs In Denver said...

We looked over the candy, and as far as I know, it's all safe. Thanks for your concern!
~Rose