Saturday, January 07, 2006

Golden Tea Time

On Wednesday, January 4th Hope, Grandma Kate and I went to Golden Tea Time for lunch and tea. It's a cute little tea shop in downtown Golden. Hope had a tuna sandwich, I had an egg sandwich and mom had a wonderful salmon cake over rice. The tea was wonderful as well as the desserts. We'll be back for sure!

What a pretty girl!

Hope's favorite decoration was the ballerina in the window.

Hope and Grandma picked out some pretty hats.

Hope drank her tea like a real lady...after we told her slurping wasn't all that lady-like!


Thanks for treating us to a wonderful girls outing Grandma Kate! We love you! Love, Rose and Hope

1 comment:

Brad said...

how cute! I can't wait until I can do that with the girls. I'm not even sure if there is something like that here. You look great Rose! Pregnancy always suits you.
carrie