Friday, August 18, 2006

RED!

Hope has been asking me about coloring her hair red...like Ariel in the Little Mermaid. I have put her off for a few weeks until I saw some temporary hair dye at Target for about $5. We asked Desi and his response, "Why not?" So, yesterday we colored Hope's hair and boy was she excited! As you can see, it's pretty bright! We must be pretty cool parents to let our 5yr dye her hair! Ha Ha!

We were over at the Duell's house today to take some family pictures for them. Karen kindly took some family shots for us. These are a couple of the better ones.

Make a silly face!

~Rose

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hope your hair is absolutley amazing! So mom and dad said that temporary dye was ok, now you just have to convince them to let you dye it permanantly! And I do have to say that you got to dye your hair much younger then I did. I think I was in 7th grade and I was only allowed to use food coloring....Lame, I know.