Monday, January 07, 2008

Out of Photo Storage!

So I am just about out of photo storage for this blogger account. I would have to purchase storage via Picasa to get more storage. I am thinking about setting up a new account with a new email. Has anyone else come across this?

I am also thinking of setting up a photography blog (thanks to Melissa for the idea) where I post my favorite image or two once a week for all of 2008. Maybe one black and white and one color. Would anyone like to join me in this? I will add your photography blog as a link. Otherwise I am going to keep that blog real clean and simple.

Well, we got the Christmas stuff put away and the house seems bigger! Love that :) All the bedrooms and closets have been cleaned out and all the new toys have a place to be put away. Today Hope and I dive back into school. I am glad to get back into a normal routine. Thank you notes are almost all written and sent off. Later this week I'll dive into creating our family I Photo Album for 2007. Gotta use that 20% off coupon through apple.com!

Happy Monday!
~Rose

2 comments:

McNeill Family said...

I am no where near your blog status so I can be of no help! Yikes, I did not know that could happen. I have been wondering about backing up the blog...or does it stay in cyberspace eternally? You do such a great job on yours I can't wait to see your photo blog!

Unknown said...

What kind of albums do you make? the photo blog is a good idea. I have a homeschooling blog and a writing blog and try to keep them simple as well.