Tuesday, January 08, 2008

And Now For My Last Post Here...

This is my 550th post on blogger!

As you may have read below, I decided to start two new blogs for 2008. Here are the links, so you'll have to add them to Google Reader and change the link to me on your blog (if you have one). It'll take me awhile to add all the links from this blog to the new one, but I will!

My personal family blog continues the adventure here: www.6starrs.blogspot.com

My photography blog is here: www.rosestarrphotos.blogspot.com

See you there!
~Rose
p.s. If you'd like to join me in starting a photo blog, please do! The plan (which could change if a better idea pops into my head) is to post every Tuesday two of my favorite photos from the past week. 52 posts for 2008. One in B&W and one in color. Let me know if you do and I'll add your link to that blog.

7 comments:

nate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nate said...

Rose, you are just as awesome as ever. I have already thoroughly enjoyed keeping up on your family in only the last few weeks. It is so neat to be able to reconnect with you guys from afar. To rediscover you guys feels like it would feel if I found my long sleeved Asteroids t-shiRt I wore to my first day of Kindergarten, but only in my current size. An old treasure found again! Please give Desi my love. I will definitely be subscribing to your newest blogs.

foldreformer said...

Wow 550!!! congrats on such determination! Here I was excited about my measley 67 post. Anyhow, Kellee and I were inspired to do a photo blog, so we'll join in on your fun. Of course all we have is a point and shoot, so we'll just have snap shots.

Rose Starr said...

Nate! I love how you put that...we are glad to have found you too and will enjoy keeping up on our brother in Monterey.

Aaron, let me know when you've got that photo blog going and I'll add the link. Point and shoot pics can be fantastic too ;) And it took me over 2 years to do 550 posts! You'll get there...especially with the beauties living in your house.
~Rose

Unknown said...

Are you gonna keep posting family/life stuff on here?

helwig said...

ehh... so why would you want to make things more complicated by creating more blogs? so now i have to visit three blogs instead of one? ok. add me somehow to your blogs so that people will visit my page too. i need more traffic. :) i miss y'all. love,chris.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.