Friday, June 30, 2006

More Levi Pictures For Your Viewing Pleasure

Well, I got home yesterday around lunch time and the kids were more excited to see Levi than me! I am totally exhausted and recovering from my tubal operation. The incision is just below my belly button, the perfect place for Levi to lay on when nursing and it just feels so good! Ha ha! My lower back is real sore from the spinal block as well, but every day I feel better and better. Last night was heaven to sleep in my own bed (no nurse coming in to poke me or Levi at ungodly hours!) Levi was up every 1.5 to 2 hours, but I still slept really well...the sleep deprivation has begun to affect me though and I only pray he begins to sleep through the night as soon as possible! These are a few pics I wanted to share. Thanks to all for the kind emails, we are so blessed. And a BIG THANKS to my MOM who has been a wonderful HELP since I went into labor Monday night! MOM, YOU DESERVE A MEDAL! Love, Rose




2 comments:

kolorado said...

Rose- He is beautiful! We can't wait to see him, as Ezra said I want to see baby vevi. I have to admit I was a little jealous at first but then reading how you have the sleep depervation the jealously has quickly vanished! We love you guys and will be praying for the sleeping through the night very soon!

Paul and Kameron Morton said...

Beautiful pictures... YOU are amazing, Rose. I couldn't do jack squat when I came home from the hospital and all I had was one baby (no other kids)... and here you are blogging already!! Will be praying for your nights. Love you.