Sunday, July 23, 2006

Starr Grandparents





Desi's parents just left after a great visit to see their new grandson. Thanks to Des, the doorknob on our kitchen door got fixed (all who visit are eternally grateful...if you've closed our back door, you know what I mean!), we got a pantry from Lowes and set it up and hung curtains in the basement! Jan brought all sorts of crafts and fun things to do as well as some really cute new shirts for all 4 kiddos. They took Hope and Owen to see the movie Cars, and babysat so Desi and I could get out. We got to go to dinner with friends and see Lady In The Water with my brother and took all three older kiddos to McDonalds for lunch. We took pics to remember the visit and Hope and Owen got silly...good thing their grandparents are silly too! Thanks so much Des and Jan, your help was invaluable...and Levi tells me he's doing much better now that he's met his other grandparents. He had trouble sleeping this morning from 5-7 'cuz he knew you were leaving! Now, we look forward to Desi's sister Shannon coming out to visit!
~Rose

1 comment:

Brad said...

how fun. I would agree, grandparents are invaluable. It seems that every time my dad comes up to visit we put him to work on the house too! Glad to see all is well in the starr home. Rose, I tried calling you last week, but there was no answering machine just ringing. So know that I tried, and am thinking of you guys.
Carrie