Friday, April 28, 2006

My First NBA Game

Our 7 year anniversary is May 1st. Last night Desi surprised me with a wonderful date. We took the light rail downtown (I am thinking...this is fun...no kids, don't have to search for parking). We ate at one of the most tasty places in Denver...The 9th Door (tapas) and strolled down to 16th St. (main street downtown). We kept walking past 16th and went to look at the creek when I realized there must be a basketball game and asked Desi. With a big smile on his face he said yes and I asked if we were going...yes again! I have wanted to go to a game since we moved here and this was great...a playoff game! I loved it!

This was the view from my seat...pretty good!

Some Nuggets action...

Final score...This was game #3 for Clippers & Nuggets and the Nuggets first win.

I think seeing and hearing (sooo loud) all the fans was close to as fun as watching the game...real fans are truly that -fanatical (I wish I could have been more stealth with the camera to take pics of people!) Thank you my love Desi!
-Rose

2 comments:

Brad said...

That's awesome. Nice gift by the way! I was thinking of getting my wife a brand new paintball gun! I hope she'll be just as excited as you were.

Starrs In Denver said...

Somehow I doubt a paintball gun (all though a very nice gift) could compare, but she'll probably be excited if she can use you as target practice!