Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Two More First's For Levi

Levi has seemed really interested in my food lately, so I decided we'd try some rice cereal. Well, he loved it. Two tablespoons were gone in a few minutes! The kids all had to try some rice cereal as well and they said they loved it! I'm starting out feeding him 1-2 times a day. It's nice to have him in the high chair while we eat dinner.

Lori found this at a garage sale for me. Levi LOVES his johnny jump up! I put him in it today near the kitchen while I was doing laundry and then moved it to between the living and dining rooms. I think he liked being in the middle of all the action. He was moving his feet all over and bouncing a bit...too cute!

Thanks Lori!
~Rose

1 comment:

kolorado said...

I love it!! I wish i had one of those when my kids were that little. Lori